North Sound Community HUB Resource Guide
The Community HUB Resource Guide will provide the region with a comprehensive list of resources in the North Sound. The Community HUB Resource Guide contains contact information for many clinical agencies, as well as various faith-based and community-based service organizations that provide assistance for individuals and families. Agencies and care coordinators working with the HUB utilize this guide in real time, to connect HUB clients with appropriate referrals, provider connections, and other resources.
External Resource Updates/Submissions:
The HUB Community Resource Guide will be updated as current information is received. If you are a service provider who would like to contribute information to the guide, please click here to submit updates or to add a new entry.
General Public Instructions:
To take full advantage of the resources available in the HUB Community Resource Guide, please read the “Services” description. This description includes details and descriptions of services offered by the providers, such as:
- Community programs offered,
- Criteria to receive each service,
- Any fees associated with services or programs,
- Hours of operation, website, phone number etc.
Adding Your Agency to the Community Resource List
The Community Resource guide will be updated as current information is received. The are various ways to update the HUB staff about new resources. Updates may come directly from the service providers themselves, or through the care coordinators linking clients to these services and resources in the region.
- If you are a CHW who would like to contribute information to the guide please click here to submit updates or add a new entry. HUB staff will announce updates to the resource guide during the monthly CHW meetings.
- If you are a Behavioral Health Agency or Clinical Provider interested in adding your agency to the list of medical service providers or referral partners in the HUB, Click here. Click here to download a Word version of this form.
- If you are a Community Provider (community based organizations, human services, housing services, etc.) interested in adding your agency to the list of service providers or referral partners in the HUB, Click here. Click here to download a Word version of this form.