The North Sound ACH is seeking clinical and non-clinical partners to improve health in the the North Sound region, who are currently working in the North Sound region, on North Sound ACH Project Areas, serving the North Sound ACH Populations of Focus.
This an open call – please share this packet with organizations in your community and networks who you feel meet the criteria laid out in the documents.
Please make sure to read/review all sections of this packet before submitting your application to the North Sound ACH:
- Narrative Summary of opportunity
- Application, Part 1 (to print and fill out)
- Application, Part 1 (Fillable PDF)
- Attachment A, Initiatives and Populations
- Attachment B, Getting Set Up with Financial Executor Portal (to print and fill out)
- Attachment B, Getting Set Up with Financial Executor Portal (Fillable PDF)
- Attachment C, Memorandum of Participation (to print and fill out)
- Attachment C, Memorandum of Participation (Fillable PDF)
If you want to see what the North Sound ACH submitted in its Project Plan you can see those documents here.
North Sound ACH will host two phone information sessions about this first Call for Partners: Wednesday, May 23 at 12:00 Noon, and Friday, May 25 at 10:00 am.
You can register for one of these call-in sessions by following the links below:
We look forward to future partnerships!