Making Referrals to the HUB
(NOTE: The HUB is not accepting referrals until it goes live in early 2019).
The North Sound Community HUB will work with regional organizations to identify eligible clients in the community.
- The HUB will create different ways for organizations to refer to the HUB, including a faxed form, by phone call, or through the Care Coordination Systems software interface.
- HUB staff will follow a protocol to assign potential clients to a specific Care Coordination Agency.
- After referral, the North Sound Community HUB will keep agencies informed of referral and enrollment data.
- Click on the visual representation to enlarge it and see how we envision the referral process working:
Need to go back to What is a Community HUB?
- Community HUB Frequently Asked Questions
- Call for Pathways Care Coordination Agencies
- Pathways Community HUB Manual; Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- HUB 101
- HUB Advisory Committee Minutes