The North Sound ACH Community Leadership Council is made up of community members and representatives of community-based organizations to help us understand the needs, strengths, and challenges that residents face each day in trying to move toward better health.
The Community Leadership Council:
- Helps ensure that North Sound ACH addresses the needs of residents who have coverage through Apple Health or Medicaid.
- Provides feedback on project ideas and plans.
- Helps design effective community engagement strategies and materials.
- Shares information about the North Sound ACH with their communities.
Who is on the Community Leadership Council?
- Community members from Island, San Juan, Snohomish, Skagit, and Whatcom counties.
- Representatives of community-based organizations that provide services to people with Medicaid coverage.
The North Sound ACH CLC meets on an ad-hoc basis. Meetings are published on this website and in the newsletter and are open to the public.
The North Sound ACH will provide food and refreshments. Onsite childcare is available upon request.
For more information or questions, contact Emily Henke by email at Emily@NorthSoundACH.org.