The North Sound ACH is an independent nonprofit entity incorporated under the laws of Washington State.
The organization is led by Liz Baxter, MPH who serves as the Executive Director. Representing the voices of leaders across our five county region, the Board of Directors has members from Behavioral Health, Business, Consumers, Education, public and private Health Plans, Hospitals, Primary Care, Social Services & Suports, and Philanthropy as well as federally recognized Tribal Nations from the North Sound Region. You can email the Board of Directors at any time by using this link.
The following individuals currently serve on our Board of Directors:
- Kevin Collins, Behavioral Health Programs of Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
- Regina Delahunt, MS REHS Whatcom County Health Department
- Robin Fenn, PhD LICSW Verdant Health Commission
- Stephen Gockley, JD retired
- Shanon Hardie, Chief Operating Officer, Unity Care NW
- Tim Key, Everett Fire Department
- Laurel Lee, Molina Healthcare
- Councilman Nickolaus Lewis, Lummi Nation
- Linda McCarthy, Planned Parenthood
- Dan Murphy, Northwest Regional Council
- Chris Phillips, PeaceHealth
- Glenn Puckett, Washington Dental Service Foundation
- Marilyn Scott, Upper Skagit Indian Tribe
- Jason Smith, Everett Community College
- John Stephens, Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
- Jim Steinruck, Tulalip Health Services
- Joe Valentine, North Sound Behavioral Health Organization
- Bill Watson, San Juan County Council
- Kim Williams, Providence Health System
- Greg Winter, Opportunity Council
You can find a list of current Program Council members here.
Our Staff team includes:
- Liz Baxter, MPH – Executive Director
- Kyle Davidson, MPH – Deputy Director
- Nicole Willis, MPH – Data and Research Manager
- Tiffany Edlin, BA – Executive and Governance Coordinator
To reach a member of our team click on the name above to email, or call our office at 360-788-6509.